Forms & Permits

BUILDING & ADMINISTRATIVE PERMITS.   Permits are required for new construction, additions, remodeling, moving structures, and demolition.

Town Building and Administrative Permits are issued by Inspection Specialists, LLC, Brett Guilette, 920-495-3232. You can find more information regarding Building and Administrative Permits at this link:

Building and Administrative Permit Applications, Permit Fees, and Inspection Fees can be found at this link:

Please check with the Building Inspector for current fees on new structures, remodels, accessory buildings, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, razing, commercial, agricultural, and other applicable fees.

For properties located within Shoreland Zoning (property within 1,000’ of a waterway) the Door County Zoning Ordinance is also applicable. Please contact the Door County Land Use Services Department at 920-746-2323 to obtain a zoning permit before starting your project.